Monday 10 December 2012

Nail-aholic continued...

Today I bought three gorgeous Barry m colours and an MUA nail caviar (see below for picture).

With Barry m nail varnishes I always find them to be of great quality and intensity of colour and as long as you too coat the majority are chip resistant (for at least a few days). They have a huge selection of colours and they are so affordable that they can become anyone's go to brand for nail varnishes.

Also, they seem to do a "copy" of some of the more expensive brands such as Chanel's Particulière 505 with their own called Mushroom. As well as this, today's purchase of SLE B 244 (strange name I know) is very similar to my OPI colour Rainbow Connection.

The caviar is actually part of a Christmas present for someone but I think I might try it myself one day if I fancy a fiddle!!! Cannot wait to try these new colours out they all look sooo pretty.

The colours (left to right):

- Barry M rose quartz glitter
- Barry M SLE B 2012
- Barry M Burgundy croc
- MUA (makeup academy) nail constellation

Love love love

Keep smiling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment