Saturday 8 December 2012

Rant of the day- Morning Coffee

This morning I had a lovely coffee with one of my closest friends..it was at Casa Mias.
They do this deal where its like a coffee and a croissant for £2.95- BARGAIN!

For those of you who don't already know this but Casa Mias is an Italian restaurant.

The latte and chocolate croissant was so scrummy..however, I did get a teeny tiny bit annoyed that they kept trying to clear my plate when I still had some croissant on it... Also in the space of 3 minutes 4 different waiters/waitresses asked if we wanted some more coffee..

Now I don't know about you guys but does anyone else get annoyed by this when you're trying to have a conversation and someone asking the same question interrupts you. I am beginning to get an impression though it may be an "italian" thing because if I recollect Italian restaurants I have been to before do the exact same thing, so perhaps its like a culture thing?

If you're Italian and reading this perhaps let me know if it's something you just do?!

Keep smiling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment